Sunday, March 8, 2009

Celebrity Apprentice Bonus

Right now I'm watching The Celebrity Apprentice [laugh at me if you must.] on an actual TV. Okay, now that I borrowed enough from the last Apprentice post, here's something new...

A full recap/commentary will follow but for now, here's the cast to make fun on on your own as I have and will continue to do:


  1. Annie Duke - poker is not a job (but proven lucrative)
  2. Andrew Dice Clay - Hickory dickory dock, way to easy to mock (and first one fired)
  3. Brian McKnight - the R&B singer who's NOT R. Kelly
  4. Brande Roderick - look at me, I'm in Playboy (again not a job, but lucrative)
  5. Clint Black - that's why they call me a cowboy, baby (remember than Kid Rock song?)
  6. Claudia Jordan - WHO??? (Deal or No Deal Model)
  7. Dennis Rodman - too easy
  8. Herschel Walker - ex-NFL'er, ex-US Bobsled team member (they spelled his name wrong on the Apprentice site)
  9. Jesse James - yes, related to the legend with his namesake (much better in Monster Garage)
  10. Joan Rivers - help me, I'm melting (old enough to be cast as the "I've fallen and I can't get up" lady)
  11. Khloe Kardashian - why is she famous?
  12. Melissa Rivers - slowly catching up to mom in the plastic surgery department
  13. Natalie Gulbis - female golfers are celebrities?
  14. Scott Hamilton - Olympic figure skater
  15. Tom Green - he's still alive?
  16. Tionne Watkins - the "T" in the has-been group TLC

Editor's note: I chose to put the list in alphabetical order based on first names (like you even noticed) because that's how it was on the Apprentice site.

No comments:

Post a Comment