Tuesday, January 26, 2010

STUPID COMPUTER

[Editor's note: I am writing this after midnight on the 27th but the following takes place earlier in the night, on the 26th.]

I had this awesomely long post about how great the day was going as a result of two pieces of news that came my way earlier but based on the title of this post and the way the post started, there has to be a story coming...and there is!

While typing the post, I was also streaming Graham Colton live from a recording studio. I'm typing away and listening in the background and then out of nowhere, the music just started playing the same millisecond of sound on repeat.

BAM! Computer crashed. Had to manually shut it down and restart it. Sure enough, I come back here hoping to finish this post and get some sleep, and the post is no more. I thought these things had auto-save but NO. Epic. Fail.

Ok, maybe the posted should be titled "Stupid Me" but I like to blame others. Also, given all my computer issues in the past, it's so easy to blame the computer.

Maybe eventually I'll post the great news from earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment