Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!!!

Wow, it's been awhile since I painted this space with letters, words, sentences, and assorted drivel. It's been a very interesting ride to say the least. A lot has happened since May and in due time I will catch you all up on all the craziness.

Before the recap of the past seven months, that I will try to condense to something that one can read over a coast-to-coast flight (you do still recall my knack for succinctness), I would like to announce some changes that will take place here at DotCW.

Last year was an experiment in blogging. Now, expect a slightly more professional style (translation: no more typos). That experiment lasted only five months but this time I plan to keep it going for the long haul. The topics will remain the same although a Digitus Medius spinoff is not out of the question. I will continue to post random musings and rant about anything, but I will also post updates on my business developments. Don't worry, this will not become a business blog. I will still keep things light the only way I know how--sarcasm and mono-syllabic words.

So here's what you all missed. I'm sure you will instantly recognize the tune (it's quite popular among my Jews).

12 weeks using Twitter,
11 weeks learning Twitter,
10 trips to the beach,
9 something somethings,
8 commandments broken,
7 month blog hiatus,
6 states visited,
5 dollar (parking) ticket,
4 failed '09 resolutions,
3 new blogs followed,
2 surgeries,
and few surprising courtesy waves!

Happy 2010 Internet People!!!

1 comment:

  1. For your return, you posted an awesome song and video - Ryan Star Breathe is excellent!

    ReplyDelete