Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Dear Readers,

As much as I resolved to stay on top of this blog, I have failed. But guess what? I don't care.

While I plan to keep up with this, I still make the rules. I reserve the right to go on vacations, get sick, or stay away from computers for extended periods. However, at the request of my fans, I will resume posting and include the posts that I wrote in my head during my absence.

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. [Editors note: I've never said this nor heard anyone else actually say it, but just roll with it.] Thanks for missing me and stay tuned to a record [for this blog at least] number of posts over a short period of time.

Warmest regards, [can I be any more full of it?]

DeathoftheCourtesyWave [can I have a longer name?]

No comments:

Post a Comment