Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank Dad It's Friday!

In case you didn't figure it out by my generous distribution of HE'BREWs over this space, I'm Jewish. I find it very funny when I hear someone ask what Jesus would do in a given situation.

This post isn't going to harp on religion, so feel free to keep reading.

Anyway, in case you were wondering, Jesus would probably go out to the bars on weekends, but not on the Sabbath. That's a big no-no on the Jewish top ten list. Also, for those wondering, he would get a cab and not drive under the influence of alcohol. There is one that I still can't quite figure out. I've asked many historians and theologians and no one can come to a consensus on what Jesus would do for a Klondike bar.

Thinking more about Jesus, I bet he would be a lot of fun at a bar. He'd make the perfect wingman since he's always looking out for others. I would totally go drinking with him. In fact, the first round of HE'BREWs would be on me. [Who said Jews are cheap?]

Well that's it for me. In closing, as Jesus would say, "thank Dad it's Friday!"

Happy Friday!

PS: I think I'm going to add a Jesus tag. I have a feeling he will be resurrected in a number of future posts.

1 comment: