Thursday, January 1, 2009

Can't Forget Resolutions

I know I mentioned in my first post that I don't make resolutions because I can't keep them but I decided to make some anyway. It's my blog and I make the rules. I can lie, cheat, steal, and contradict myself on this blog whenever I want. The stuff that makes the world go round. I'm not like that in real life BUT on my virtual soapbox, societal rules can be slightly bent.

So here are my New Years resolutions:

7. Start smoking
6. Drink more
5. Get back in touch with the friends I've neglected when law school took over my life.
4. Make a point to hang out with friends I no longer see everyday even with all of our hideously awful schedules
3. Start womanizing
2. Stop going to the gym
1. Have 3 businesses up and running by the end of the year.

...Maybe this is why I can't keep my resolutions

1 comment:

  1. 7. So not worth it. Especially with your history of SARS.

    6. YES.

    4. Hi! Not all of us have awful schedules.

    3. Please do a google image search of Adnan Ghalib for proper Womanizing attire and facial hair.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete