Sunday, January 4, 2009

Got Blogs?

While this is my first blog and I've been at it for a whopping 5 days, I am not exactly new to the blogosphere. I may have waiting until the waning hours of 2008 to write my own, but I have been visiting blogs for years.

My first time (still talking about blogging) was in college when we had a class blog. I would read it semi-regularly and comment less regularly. It was one of those classes that was known to be an easy A (which I got) and counted towards my business minor.

Since then I've moved into blogs about topics that interest me and later started following my friends' blogs. Now that (in your best Kramer voice) I'm out there [Jerry] and loving every minute of it, I'll share some of the blogs I follow. On the right side of the page I included this (growing) list of my top blogs.

If you have a blog and want a shout out, leave a comment.

1. AUTOBLOG - Updates on everything cars. News, concepts and can't wait for the full Detroit Auto Show preview. (I'm a bit of a car nut)

2. DON'T STOP BELIEVING! - Law school friend and classmate, who like me is wasting away on the blogosphere rather than making a REAL difference in the world (but she did vote)

3. ENGADGET - All things technology. Yeah, there are lots of geek toys but some of those toys we expected to see at the start of this millennium (ya know, the year 2000, the future!). A few have actually been developed in some form. I like expensive toys and between this blog and Autoblog, I anxiously wait for my flying car but will settle for a Back to the Future hovercraft.

4. GET LUCKY - friend who introduced me to GOOD scotch. That's an automatically shout out.

5. SHE'S JUST THAT GIRL - the only girl I know who can match my sarcasm

Honorable Mention: Ryan Star - Singer, songwriter and reality TV star (not the girl from American Idol).

No comments:

Post a Comment