Friday, January 30, 2009

F-U Friday

Every Friday for the past few weeks I've added something light to this blog to celebrate the end of the week. Today I tried really hard to come up something but from the moment I turned my TV on this morning, I've been LIVID!

So instead of ending the week on a happy note, I will pull a page from the Opie and Anthony playbook and contribute to their F-U Fridays.

Earlier in the week I made a post about things that bother me. I think I made it pretty clear that I am annoyed with Dish Network and Versus for not allowing my to watch/record the NHL All-Star Game and skills competition. Well now my F-U goes out to the good people at Dish Network.

Towards the end of the month, Dish Network releases new channels to preview for a month. In the past I've enjoyed stations such as the Do It Yourself Network, National Geographic, and Fine Living (all in varying degrees). Today I checked the previews for the new month and sure enough I can enjoy the quality programming on Versus for the month of February.

DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THE PROGRAMS ON VERSUS IN FEBRUARY??? I missed all-star weekend and the playoffs don't start for a few months. In case anyone is wondering, fishing was on when I checked it out.

Way to blow that one Dish Network.

Happy Friday!

PS: My name is DeathoftheCourtesyWave and I have no interest in seeing Slumdog Millionaire.

1 comment:

  1. No, your name is ZMAN and you're stooopid for not wanting to see Slumdog Millionaire! I will see that movie (and so will everyone else when it wins an Oscar for Best Picture) and I will point out that you're like the only person who didn't see it. Be prepared, my friend.

    ReplyDelete